Hello my darling, happy month of May! I really do love this time of year, don't you?
I was feeling inspired to play around with some makeup looks and really like how this one came out so thought I'd share :-) I wanted to do something with warm shimmery colours for the spring. For this look I didn't wear any foundation, instead just used concealer under my eyes and powder. I really wanted something light and natural on the skin. I mainly focused on the eyes and lips using beautiful spring/summer colours!
All the products I used will be listed below.
- Kiko cosmetics Brow marker in shade 3 (recently brought this and love how it makes the brows look!)
- Garnier eye roll on in shade medium
- Bourjois healthy balance powder in shade 53 beige
- Milani baked blush 02 Rose D'Oro
- BH cosmetics cool shimmer eyeshadow palette
- BH cosmetics 10 color blush palette (I used the darkest brown in my crease and under eyes as well as for contouring)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills sweet talker liquid lipstick (love this stuff!)
- Maybelline lash sensational mascara
I hope you enjoyed this quick makeup post, please let me know if you've tried any of these products and what you think :-)
Thanks for reading <3
The Beauty blog!
Welcome to my blog! Here you will find regular posts about fashion, makeup, skincare, reviews and much more. Don't forget to check out the categories below & achieve section for lots more posts!