Hello and welcome back :-) today I'm going to be sharing the simple recipe I use to make vegan blueberry muffins!
I love to have a muffin with breakfast or just as quick snack I can reach for during the day. This recipe makes 10 really nice fluffy muffins... it's also super easy as it's all measured in cups so no scales needed!
What you will need:
- 1 and a half cups for all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large banana (mashed)
- 1/2 cup non dairy milk (I like to use almond)
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen work)
- Pre heat over to 200 degrees c
- In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder then give a quick stir.
- Next add the oil, milk and mashed banana.
- Mix with a whisk until properly combined.
- Pour in the blueberries and gently stir to distribute evenly throughout the mixture.
- Portion mixture into 10 muffin cases and bake for 18-20 minutes.
And there you have it, super simply super tasty muffins!
This recipe would also work replacing the blueberries with another fruit of your choice or even chocolate. Feel free to experiment and find out what combinations work best for you.
If you give this recipe a go I'd love to know how the muffins turn out for you, so please feel free to comment and share photos on here!
I really hope you enjoyed reading my first cooking post... Feedback is always much appreciated :-) take care everyone and I hope to catch up with you all again on my next post!
Vegan Foodie Share
This section of my website is all about food...one of my fav things in the world! Here you will find recipes, reviews, quick mentions and vegan foodie finds as seen on the VeganFoodieShare instagram!